The school motto "Knowledge is Power" Dedication promotes knowledge was paved with a determined effort to give primary importance to
- View the students as a "Wholesome Personality".
- Groom the student as a future responsible citizen.
- Nurture a healthy mind and body.
- Acquire skills to move ahead confidently and face challenges in life.
- The school maintains the teacher student ration of 1:40 to rach every individuals effectively.
- This road to achieving a decade of success was travelled by paving it with following milestones.
- Conducting mind stimulating exhibition in the fields of Arts, Sciences and Social Causes.
- Taking participation in Quiz competition are conducted by eminent dailies like "The Times of India" and "The Hindu"
- Participation in sports tournaments at the state levels.
- Participation in inter-school competitions in the field of arts.
- Conducting professionally managed programmes.
- Securing top distinction marks from the batch of 2001 - 2002 to 2009 - 2010 with cent percentage is maintained.
English is the medium of instruction but the National language and the Regional Languages are considered equally important and given equal emphasis. A firm base in the learning of mathematics, Science and Social Science are imparted and computer education is also given priority to help the generation to keep in step with modern technology.